Deliveries typically take place between 12pm - 6pm and you’ll need to be home during the delivery window to receive the order. One delivery attempt will be made and if we can’t complete the delivery, the order will be returned to our KITCHENER location for pickup during business hours:
Fri / Sat: 12pm-10pm
You must be at least 19 years of age to purchase beer in Ontario. Orders will only be delivered to the address on the order. All orders must be received by the person who placed the order, and be prepared to show two (2) forms of valid photo ID upon delivery as proof of legal age.
Please direct questions about online orders or inquiries about keg sales to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While you can still purchase beer directly through our retail shop at Kitchener, you now place your order in advance through our online shop and get it same-day via contactless pick-up. Here's how!
- Place your order through our online shop and select the pickup option at checkout.
- Pickup orders are automatically confirmed and readied for pickup from our Kitchener brewpub during business hours: Mon: closed // Tues + Wed + Thurs: 4pm-9pm // Fri + Sat: 12pm-10pm // Sun: 12pm-9pm
- Drive on over to 151 Charles Street (The Tannery) in Kitchener, park in the main lot near our entrance and pop your trunk.
- Call us at 519-954-0151 with your order number and we’ll arrange to bring your beer out to your vehicle.
- Sit tight inside your vehicle while our staff place your beer in your trunk and send you on your way.